Friday, April 18, 2014

LOVE Sahmomgroup's Work & Only $5 - Custom Headers,Banners, Logos & Articles etc.

Do you ever find that you want a new header for your eBay store or a new logo? Maybe you have a FaceBook group and you want a nice looking banner/header for the groups page? Maybe you want a complete store layout with listing/auction templates and all?  If you know how to do these things, that is great... many like myself might be able to figure it out but it would be time consuming and time is money as we all know. Those that know how to do it might also want to outsource jobs like these to free up that precious time for the same reasoning... Especially online sellers. If you are able to outsource things like this it frees up time for you to be able to get more listings up, get those packages out, edit & run those sales, etc. 

Biggest problems with outsourcing things like this is 1. COST - nobody wants to spend a ton of money just to save some time, even if time = money. If it is not cost effective then you really are not helping your goal overall and 2. Who do you go to? You want someone who will work with you, does nice work, friendly, and of course someone who is going to get the job done in a timely manner. 

I am writing this to share with my readers a women on a website where you can purchase gigs like this for ONLY FIVE DOLLARS. Yep, now that IS a DEAL for sure. Most sellers on the site do have extras you can add on for more money but there are MANY MANY gigs for 5.00. Personally I can share with you a wonderful seller there who offers outstanding service, goes above and beyond, extremely friendly, her work is very nicely done, and she does get her orders done in a timely fashion.  http://www.fiverr.com/sahmomgroup 

This Stay At Home Mom of 5 offers an assortment of gigs on the fiverr.com website. I have personally used her for eBay & for my eBay Motivation Station FaceBook group. I have been thrilled with the work she has done for me. I lack imagination when it comes to these things so with what little info I have been able to offer to her she has turned my thoughts (which I assure you this was not an easy task but she did not complain) into beautiful work. Just take a look at the Motivation Stations Header at the top of the group page... I adore it, and have gotten many compliments on it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/eBayMotivationStation/ It is eye catching, gets the point across in a very cute way, and still simple at the same time. Most importantly it was done exactly as ordered, and even better than expected. 

Sahmomgroup actually came highly recommended to me by another eBay user and I was very happy that I listened and gave her a try. I will continue to order from her again and again. Also she is good about if she has a gig she offers that is close to something you need done but not exactly, just drop her a message and let her know what it is you are needing. She will let you know which gig to order closest to your needs then go from there. 

Here are gigs she offers for $5.00 (each gig also has add on options too)
  • Custom Design eBay Auction Template
  • Unique Custom eBay Store Header & Logo
  • Custom Made Banner Or Header For Anything
  • Write & Post An Article On Her Blog
  • Write a Premium SEO Article with Video & Post on her blog
  • Send You An Ebook Of REAL Work At Home Jobs
So don't put it off. 5 bucks is less than what is spent on a trip to McDonalds or insert another fast food place. This is her main page on fiverr.com http://www.fiverr.com/sahmomgroup
I just know you will be as happy of a customer as I am. You don't have to take my word for it either, just check out her feedback as well.  Note: She is FAMILY FRIENDLY and only does FAMILY type work. No Adult sites or anything illegal. THANK YOU.

I will share other gigs & sellers on fiverr.com as I find interesting things, or can personally suggest a user after I use them for a gig. If you have someone over there that you were very happy with I would love to hear from you. Please drop me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment