Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Version of 12 Days Of Christmas (as an eBay Seller)

I was just on Kabbage and they had a version of "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" that was really cute. It just got me humming and thinking about "What would my version of the song be". Well I made a quickie, and got a giggle doing it so thought I would post it here to celebrate the Holiday Season. Now keep in mind - I am an eBay seller, otherwise it wont make sense LOL.
Here it is the Last verse counting back from the 12th Day
 
12 good shaped boxes,
 
11 rolls of mail tape,
 
10 Bubble envies,
 
9 Kodak black inks,
 
8 of Kodak color,
 
7 packs of paper,
 
6 rolls of tissue,
 
5 VARIED MANNEQUINS,
 
4 Back-up SanDisks,
 
3 Poster Mailers,
 
2 sheets of thank-you's
 
- AND 1 DAY AWAY FROM MAILING PACKAGES!
 
My Quickie Version Of An eBay Sellers 12 Days Of Christmas, Thanks for Reading
HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY HOLIDAY!
 
Kim Sager - ThenAndAgainTreasures on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment