Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We Have Moved Over To Blogger

When I first started writing again shortly before Christmas I had decided to use wordpress. I couldn't get used to it however so I decided to move everything over to Blogger. This is what I am in the process of doing now. Please just sit back and be patient while we get it all set up. It is a shame since at the end of 2012 with only a handful of posts my blog jumped to 300+ visits a day. Hoping I will have the same success even though I have decided to move. Also since I write about everything and anything I changed the Blogs title from "The Sager Family World" to the very true statement "The Sagers Never Give Up Or Shut Up". Well back to work moving the little bit of posts I have made over here to my new space. Moving in, decorating, getting all comfy and making myself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment